- 7300 INR
- Mechanical Seal
- Induction Motor
- Single Phase
- 0.37 Kw to 15 Kw. Watt (w)
In conformance with set industry rules and guidelines, we strive to manufacture, supply and export some of the finest quality Mechanical Variable Speed Drives[P.I.V]. This mechanical variator is extensively used in electrical, mechanical, plastic, packaging and steel industries for multiplying the torque and rotating speed thus increasing productivity with minimal latency. We offer these variable speed drives in various designs, dimensions and specifications. Our offered Mechanical Variable Speed Drives[P.I.V] is highly demanded both in domestic and international market for the following significant features:
- High efficiency
- Low maintenance
- Bidirectional rotation
- High load bearing capacity
Steeples Speed Variations can be acquired by feeding a fixed amount of speed to Variator. The range is:
Max. Speed = 1.7 x Input speed to
Min. Speed = 1/7 x input speed
Max.Speed - Min.Speed = 12: 1 to 3: 1 depending upon selection
- Torque Multiplier: In case the speed is decreased, Variators can be used to replace the Gear Boxes.
- Speed Multiplier: Up to 1.7 times input speed and no requirement of gear for increasing speed.
- High Output Torque - Over Load Capacity: This is possible until the standstill of an electric motor having exact power and acting like a mechanical clutch.
- High Efficiency: Overall 85% throughout full speed range. It is suitable for applications involving constant power transmission in all industries.
- Speed Holding: Very stable with even load and within 0.25% with maximum load.
- Reliability: Longer life and higher life are two features of drive. The load is evenly distributed on various Conical Rollers, that are grounded and hardened to close tolerance.
- Simple Design: A skilled fitter is used since there is no involvement of electronic/electrical parts/circuits.
- Compactness: High Power Transmission capacity with less dimensions.
- Speed Control: Fast and easy, with the rotation of a control knob, in running conditions only.
- Free From Vibrations and Noise: There is no moving parts such as belts, chains etc. Drive is via the rolling action of PRECISION ROLLERS that are regularly lubricated. Adding on, every component is perfectly balanced.
- Bi-directional Rotation of Output Shaft: Clockwise /Anti Clockwise rotation is possible. It is dependent on the Input shaft rotation, viz. Anti Clockwise/Clockwise respectively.
- Totally Enclosed Unit: Suitable for hazardous areas.
- Maintenance: Practically maintenance free if suitable lubrication is ensured.
- Collinear Input & Output Shaft: In-Line Output and Input Shafts.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 1 Per Day
- 7 - 30 Days
- Australia, South America, Middle East, Central America, Africa, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Asia, North America
- All India